1:1 Quality 2015 Another Infrared Air Max 90 Will Be Up For Grabs Next Year Sports Shoes All the Best

1:1 Quality 2015 Another Infrared Air Max 90 Will Be Up For Grabs Next Year Sports Shoes All the Best

• MHK3105483
  • 3265 Units in Stock

$220.66  $96.01
Save: 56% off

Please Choose:

Add to Cart:

Details:

2015 is winding now and the 25th anniversary of the Nike Air Max 90 is coming to an end. Whether Nike did justice celebrating is another story, but we can’t deny the popularity of the retro runner from Nike.

You can argue that the most popular colorway of the AM 90 that released in 2015 was the OG Infrared release. I even picked up a pair myself. For those of you that just can’t get enough of the classic colorway they’ll be more to enjoy in 2016. Nike is set to release an Ultra version of the Infrared Air Max 90 some time in the Spring of 2016. Instead of coming in the traditional mesh, leather and suede build that we’ve grown accustomed to seeing, this Air Max 90 will feature a new light and more breathable mesh and hyperfuse to make the sneaker lighter than ever. Also included is the Ultra Moire outsole which essentially strips out all of the unneeded parts and only keeps what’s absolutely necessary.

Will you be going after this Air Max 90 Ultra Infrared or are you satisfied with already having the original?

via: Titolo

Author’s Take

I picked up the retro version of the original Infrared colorway this year and I haven’t even worn them yet. I’m good with those so I’ll pass on these.

Available Now on Kixify & eBay